Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daily Shoot:

In a computer class I feel like there is only so many types of homework assignments that can be assigned and by assign the daily shoot it is an easy homework that forces us to get on the computer everyday not just for personal uses. I enjoyed the daily shoot when I had the time to do it - it made me find and look at things in a different and new way. I felt the daily shoot was kind of hard to do every single day; for example one of the tasks was to take a picture of construction, to complete that you would have to go out of your way to find construction. I felt random tasks like this were quite hard to complete. Maybe if the assignment was to do at least 3 of the tasks every week it would a bit easier to complete and to fit into our daily set of homework. I felt this assignment does not take into consideration not just that we all have assignments for numerous classes but also things like part time jobs and other life sitiations. All other homework assingments have due dates we can manage our time acrodingly to the due date but for this we only have a 24 time slot to find sometimes the most obscure items in the world and can be quite difficult.



Since there is a lot going on in my life right now I was not able to take all the tasks on the actual day assigned but in the end I made sure I got them all taken and uploaded by the final due date. In addition because I knew my pictures would be uploaded late I tried to put a lot of thought and effort in to each picture..... Thus I would give myself 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment