Thursday, September 8, 2011

The new world of blogging !!!

Ok so...

I have always thought I was really good with technology and anything that has to do with computers; but now after just the first few classes of Cyberspace and Society I have realized only in comparison to my grandparents am I really good with technology.

I have no idea how to use or what twitter really is for that matter, and the same goes for blogs. The reason why I have never really tried to understand what twitter or blogging is, is because both are basically just mediums for which people can tell the whole world what they are constantly thinking or doing, and for me, I don't really think people care about what I am doing, because (I don't mean to sound mean or rude) but I truly don't care WHAT SO EVER about what other random people are doing or thinking - I can hardly care about my own thoughts I have no room for others.

But now that this is an assignment, I am going to try and understand this whole new world with an open mind... maybe it will help me organize my thought better? or understand the world better? who knows .... we will see :-/

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with being good at technogoly even if it is only in comparison to your grandparents. I imagine the generation after us will have the same gap, it's just the pace of technology and different people in different societies have different needs for that technology. That being said it is good to have a positive outlook to picking it up for the class :)

    ReplyDelete